C-Link software helps Property Developers and Main Contractors reduce commercial admin tasks to maximise efficiency. It’s a platform that helps SMEs stay small and nimble, whilst replicating the commercial savvy of a large supply chain team. We stand by those claims, and if you don’t save at least 5% against budget construction costs when you use C-Link, we’ll give you your money back.
We want all of our users to gain the benefits, and in order to do so you need to understand how to use the software. That’s why we offer on-site training to all of our users.
How does the training work?
After you’ve completed the sign up process, your account manager will be in touch to organise your training on a date and time that suits you. During the training, we’ll take you through each section of the software and run through the subcontract management process from start to finish.
- How to plan a project
- How to manage the procurement schedule
- How to build your supply chain
- How to build and issue tenders
- How to review quotes and conduct a tender analysis
- How to issue orders and subcontracts
- How to set up deadline reminders for each stage of procurement
Want to see how C-Link works? Click on the button below to book your demo.