Last updated: December 2018
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This referral policy sets out the terms and conditions between you and us in relation to the referral of individuals to our website www.c-link.com (“our site”). Our site is operated by Construction Link Limited ("We", “us”, “our” and “C-Link”). We are registered in England and Wales as a limited company under company number 09791821 and have our registered office at 39c Savernake Road, London, NW3 2JU.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to: email@example.com and referenced as “Referral Policy” in the subject field.
MAKING A REFERRAL
If you are a registered C-Link user (with either a Premium (Silver, Gold or Platinum) Account) you can earn rewards by introducing a contact to C-Link or our affiliate website www.weallprosper.co.uk (a “Qualifying C-Link User”).
This referral policy tells you the terms on which we will pay out a referral fee.
Please read this referral policy carefully before you make a referral. By making a referral, you confirm that you accept this policy and that you agree to comply with it.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may revise this referral policy at any time by amending this page.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you from the date of the amendment.
WHO CAN I REFER?
- Professionals — You can refer any contact actively working (and verifiable as such) in a procurement role in the UK Construction Industry (“Professional”). Any Professional referred to us at C-Link must have never held an account with us at C-Link before and must opt for a C-Link Premium (Silver, Gold or Platinum) Account.
- Specialists – You can refer any contractor or specialist supplier actively working in the UK Construction Industry (“Specialist”). Any Specialists referred to Prosper at www.weallprosper.co.uk must never have held an account with Prosper at www.weallprosper.co.uk before and they must opt for an Annual Membership or sign a Commission Agreement with us.
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?
When referring contacts from your network:
- you will receive a £25.00 Amazon Voucher for each complete qualifying Professional referral.
- you will receive a £25.00 Amazon Voucher for each complete qualifying Specialists referral.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS?
- You must be a Qualifying C-Link User and an active user of our site and have only one C-Link account.
- You cannot refer yourself or anyone from your organisation.
- Any referral made must be made using your unique referral link on your C-Link Dashboard (My Account) and the referred party (Specialist or Professional) must use the same unique referral link otherwise the reward will be null and void.
- You will only receive the relevant reward if the person referred creates a qualifying account within 30 days of the referral being made.
- The rewards set out above are correct as at the date of this referral policy and may be subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of C-Link.
- You and any person referred must be a permanent resident in the UK.
- All registrations will only be applicable if the referee uses their current work email address.
- Rewards are non-assignable and non-transferrable ad may be subject to change.
- Rewards will be in the form of online Gift Vouchers which will be transferred by C-Link electronically to the email address linked to your C-Link account.
- If a referred Specialist cancels their Subscription and/or account, C-Link reserves the right to discount or remove the Reward.
- Rewards will be received within a maximum of 30 days from the date the referred party sets up their qualifying account.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to or use of our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.