6 December 2017
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This referral policy sets out the terms and conditions between you and us in relation to the referral of individuals to our website www.c-link.com (our site). Our site is operated by Construction Link Limited ("We", “C-Link”). We are registered in England and Wales as a limited company under company number 09791821 and have our registered office at 39c Savernake Road, London, England, NW3 2JU (Construction Link).
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and referenced as “Referral Policy” in the subject field.
MAKING A REFERRAL
If you are either a registered C-Link Professional or a C-Link Specialist (on either Monthly or Annual subscription) you can earn rewards by introducing a friend or colleague to C-Link.
This referral policy tells you the terms on which we will pay out a referral fee.
Please read this referral policy carefully before you make a referral. By making a referral, you confirm that you accept this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to this policy, you must not make a referral to us.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may revise this referral policy at any time by amending this page.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
WHO CAN I REFER?
- Professionals — You can refer up to five Professionals who must have never held an account with C-Link before and must be actively working (and verifiable as such) in a procurement role in the UK Construction Industry.
- Specialists — Any specialists referred to C-Link must never have held an account with C-Link before and they must opt for either Monthly or Yearly subscription.
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?
When referring contacts from their network, C-Link Professionals or Specialists (on Monthly or Annual subscription) will:
- In relation to Professionals, a referrer will receive £25.00 of Amazon Vouchers for five complete qualifying referrals.
- In relation to Specialists, a referrer will receive £25.00 of Amazon Vouchers for each complete qualifying referral who signs up to either a Monthly or Yearly subscription.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS?
- Each referrer must be an active user of our site and have only one C-Link account.
- Referrers cannot refer themselves.
- Any referral made must be made using the referrers unique referral link on their C-Link Dashboard (My Account) and the referred party must use the same unique referral link otherwise the reward will be null and void.
- A referral will only be paid if the person referred creates a qualifying account within 30 days of the referral being made.
- The rewards set out above are correct as at the date of this referral policy and may be subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of C-Link.
- All referrers and referees must be a permanent resident in the UK.
- each referrer can refer a maximum of 5 other Professionals.
- All registrations will only be applicable if the referee uses their current work email address.
- Rewards are non-assignable and non-transferrable ad may be subject to change.
- Rewards will be in the form of online Gift Vouchers which will be transferred by C-Link electronically to the email address linked to the referrer’s C-Link account.
- If a referred Specialist cancels their subscription, C-Link reserves the right to discount or remove the Reward.
- Rewards will be received within a maximum of 30 days from the date the referred party sets up their qualifying account.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
If you are a consumer, please note that this referral policy, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
If you are a business, this referral policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.