Unit 5, Lambsgate Farm, Rodden, Frome, Somerset, BA11 5JL
Alternative Options for Mini Piling
About Us "Delivering Global Geotechnical Solutions"
We are specialists in providing piled foundations of varying sizes and complexities for projects throughout the UK and internationally. Our aim is to supply a service that meets all of our clients’ requirements while executing the project professionally, to the highest quality, on time and within budget.
Yallem is a piling company specialising in CFA and restricted access/low headroom projects. The piling solutions we offer are:
- CFA piles – This solution creates minimum vibration during installation and is suitable for installation in built up areas and against sensitive structures where larger piles are needed.
- Open bore piles – This solution is used where ground conditions are stable and allows for the construction of an open shaft.
- Concrete/grout injection piles – This solution is used when there is a requirement to form piles in less stable ground conditions.
- Temporary cased piles – This solution is used when there is a requirement to minimise the disturbance of the ground or there are unstable ground conditions in the upper strata’s.
- Driven piles – These types of piles are installed using small rigs which are designed to accommodate the domestic markets.
- Yallem also offer contiguous and secant piled retaining structures