Unit 3, Wharf Road Industrial Estate, Ealand, North Lincolnshire DN17 4JW
Cygnet Projects Limited offer specialist Roped Access and Onsite Services, having involvement with Rope Access operations to IRATA standards over the past 18 years across all industries.
Established in Lincolnshire which is now the head office but working world wide to service the requirements of their clients, with a regional office in Great Yarmouth most seeing Cygnet Projects as their preferred supplier.
With a number of partnerships in place to further support the current industry requirements and to close gaps in company supply chains, has seen Cygnet Projects carrying out work on sites for the likes of Carillion, British Sugar, AMCO, ADCOMS, Dyer & Butler and many more.
Providing their services to a very high standard of both safety and quality, whilst remaining competitive has seen vast growth within the business with 100% repeat business from all of Cygnets clients. Accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CHAS and RISQS Cygnet Projects are committed to offering the highest standards of both safety and quality.
Some of the services Cygnet Projects offer both on and offshore are:
- Specialist Rope Access Services
- Specialist Coatings & Coatings Inspection
- Specialist Geotechnical Services
- Specialist Design, Engineering and Fabrication Services
- Specialist Concrete & Steel Inspections and testing
- Specialist Concrete Surveys & Repairs
- Vegetation Management, Regeneration & Invasive species Services
- Vessel & Silo Cleaning and Maintenance Services
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue Services
- Resources for all your projects via Cygnet Resources
Cygnet Projects offer their clients an audited turnkey solution, giving them one supply chain contact with a reach to a multitude of specialist services.
With a proven record for both safety and quality.