Armstrong House, First Avenue, Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster
Access Height Solutions Limited is owned and managed by Steve Taylor and Gavin McRae who together have a wealth of over 40 years of experience in working at height across a broad spectrum of industries.
We have undertaken a wide variety of jobs that require rope access including building repairs, maintenance of bridges and structures, vegetation management, geotechnical projects, electrical installation and much more.
If you have a commercial project at hand and require a team who can offer solutions and effectively deliver the completed project, we are the one for you. We are a national company, but based in South Yorkshire, servicing areas such as Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh. All of our staff are IRATA trained and qualified
At Access Height Solutions we always aim to:
- Meet the client’s exact requirements
- Make health and safety a priority
- Offer a value for money service
- Find solutions for every challenge
- Provide a fully qualified, highly skilled and hard-working team
- Identify specific personnel with the best skill-set to suit the project in hand
Our results speak for themselves. Please take a look at our gallery to see some of the challenges we’ve overcome.
Some of our clients include rail network maintainers, highways maintenance companies, facilities maintenance coordinators and the entertainments industry.